Two WhatsApp Accounts
WhatsApp is one of the most popular and commonly used messaging app these days. It is very easy to use, Users are able to use it without any hassle. But now, everyone of us has WhatsApp in our smartphones. Although each and everything is quite handy in WhatsApp.
Do you know that you can set up dual WhatsApp accounts, and use them both on the same phone? If you’ve ever wondered how to install two WhatsApp accounts in one phone, then you’ve come to the right place. There are a few various ways to do this, and some smart phones are offering this as a built in feature. In other cases, you’ll have to resort to third party apps instead, but it’s actually pretty easy to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone (Android).
Generally, this method of running two WhatsApp accounts in one phone requires a dual SIM phone, WhatsApp uses the phone number as your identity, and detects this via an SMS or call through OTP. If you have a dual SIM smartphone, then the next step should be to check your settings, because it’s quite possible that the manufacturer has already created settings or dual WhatsApp.
Many Chinese manufacturers allow you to create clones of apps, which can then be used with a dual-SIM setup. For example, on Honor’s EMUI skin, the feature is called App Twin. On Xiaomi phones it’s called Dual Apps. Vivo calls it as App Clone, while Oppo calls it Clone App. The way each of these companies has set it up varies a little. In case your phone doesn’t support this feature, there’s one more you can try, listed at the end.
What if my phone doesn’t support app cloning?
If your phone doesn’t support app cloning, there’s still many ways to go ahead and install a copy of WhatsApp on your smartphone. One of the popular methods we found online is an app called Parallel Space. As the name tells, this app creates a parallel “space” where you can install apps, which allows you to clone different apps. Here are the steps to using this app:
- Install Parallel Space from Google Play store. Once you open the app, it will immediately takes you to a Clone Apps page.
- Select the apps you want to clone, and tap the Add to Parallel Space button.
- After that you will be taken to the parallel space, where the app is run in a virtual install on your phone.
- Now, continue to set up WhatsApp as described above.
- Similarly you can use WhatsApp and other apps by accessing them through the Parallel Space app.
- Another method which we found is to install an app called GBWhatsApp, but this involves installing the app via APK.